Friday, February 8, 2013

Liz Lisa lucky pack 2013

This is the Premium Trunk Case I ordered from Vent Store online and used Tenso to shipped


Super adorable or what!!?? I had to pay $200+ dollars to ship this thing, but eh~ If I like it, then it is worth every penny! =)

Everything inside are exactly as what was advertised, so I'm just going to post a few pictures.



The print is cute, but I honestly haven't figured out a way to use this, it is sitting in my closet collecting dust.

Collar is detachable. Super Cute coat! Living in Texas doesn't really give you the chance to wear coats more than 2 weeks, wish I had more time to wear this beauty!



Really soft sweater

Another super soft sweater, this one looks great with the shorts/skirts!





This is my favorite piece! It is just so casual yet chic!




Still waiting on the one I ordered from Maruq. Wanted the Royal Rose Ribbon but they can't fulfill my order, I guess things happened, but I'm still disappointed. I hope the Sweet Ribbon arrives soon because I am getting very impatience.

Overall, I am very happy with my purchase. My wallet wasn't so happy about the hefty shipping cost, but money is earned to make me happy, and this purchase makes me happy, and I am worth spoiling. :D

3 comments:

  1. Hi, I know this is sort of belated, but did the $200+ include the trunk, Tenso fee, domestic shipping, etc? Or was it simply the fee for international shipping only? The reason I'm asking is because I'm thinking of getting one for the 2014 fukubukuro and I just want to know how much money I should set aside for it. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. sorry for the late reply. $200 was just tenso fee and international shipping

      Delete
    2. Ah I see, thank you for taking the time to reply. Wow the fees are pretty much the same as the trunk itself. :/
      By the way, are you getting another fukubukuro this time?

      Delete