Sunday, January 6, 2013

Shopping spree

Just came back to Houston, I went to visiting my family in Nor-cal during the winter break.
When you put a lot of women in a same trip, we spent days going to different places just shopping.
Yea, I'm kinda broke after this trip, but you earn money so you can spend money, right? ;)

This is a small post of what I got from bareMinerals outlet.



Little make up pouch with a mineral veil and a brush. Truth is, I only wanted the brush, but bought the set anyways.






A make-up set




This set has a finishing powder, a blush, 2 eye shadows, 3 brushes, mascara, lip gloss and an eyeliner.

My best friend might laugh at me because I recently found 4 still in package mascaras in my room. I think I have enough mascaras for this year. LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment