Sunday, September 9, 2012

Dreamv review~

My first order with Dreamv (夢展望) was pretty good.

This Japanese shop has a lot of decent priced Gal, and Hime-gei stuff. A lot of their stuff are also loli-able, which is a plus. And most importantly they ship to the US. The shipping is calculated based on how much you spend, it's on a chart so you can just look it up here instead of guessing how much they weight.

I ordered a bag and a shirt from them for a test run, they charge my credit card twice, once for the items and once for shipping, I got a lot of automated emails from them, but be warned, they're all in Japanese, so if you can't read Japanese, google translate is your best friend.

Image somewhat heavy after jump~
I was not home when it arrived, so I asked my mom to pick it up from the post office for me.
The box was not in its best state when I receive it, and it was nerve wrecking when I open it.


I am not very happy to see 2 giant tears on both sides of the box, this box has probably been through all kinds of hell and the cheap packaging tape didn't help ease my fear, I was able to open the box by using my bear hands to tear through the top with ease.



Luckily none of my stuff are damaged despite the state of the box. Some ads were included in my box, not in particular interesting.


First off, the beautiful shirt, I originally wanted this in the other shade of pink, but they're already sold out, so I got this one instead, it's really soft, the material is just your average jersey cotton, but for the price I paid for I'm more than happy. =)

another shot of the shirt:



Super cute and I can pull this off as work clothes too.

I also bought a cross-shoulder bag that resembles a book.


 The inside:


The leather is soft, and it really gives that vintage look, I'm so glad this color wasn't sold out yet.
I plan to carry this bag as part of my lolita outfit I planned for Oni-Con, so if you see me stop by and say hi!

Let's talk about shipping:
31st: placed my order
2nd: got an email saying my purse might be out of stock
3rd: I guess the purse is still in stocked, updated my order and charge for shipping
5th: I get my tracking number, my items are shipped on the same day
7th: arrived! :D

EMS 万歳~~

Online store: 4 (the japanese version has separated their products listing with different styles, princess, glamour, kids... which I hope they can do this for the global site soon, but otherwise it's great.)
Payment: 5 (super easy, just give them your credit card number, and ka-ching! )
Product: 5
Shipping: 3
Customer Service: 5
Overall: 4

I'm definitely ordering more stuff for my next haul when I get paid~~ Muahahaha

5 comments:

  1. Ooh I've been coveting that bag! Actually I wanted the bigger version (the one that can be worn as a backpack) but all the colors I wanted are sold out ;__; Glad to see it looks as cute in person as on the website!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I saw that one too, but the only color left was green which is not my favorite color so I went with this one instead.

      Delete
  2. Glad to know Dreamv is easy to order from.

    Sometimes the packaging, yikes. I've actually had that happen to me when I got an item from XO Japan for Atelier Pierrot. It's kind of scary to see it like that. Glad your items came in great condition though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am wondering where you ordered the DreamV stuff from. Sorry I am ignorant. ;-;!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. http://global.rakuten.com/en/store/dreamv/

      ^the global market link

      Delete